Friday, September 6, 2013

[REVIEW] Neutrogena Hydroboost water gel

Today I'm going to do a review on another product!

*Note: This is a personal review. I'm in no way affiliated with neutrogena/sponsored to do this.



I got this sample from the Neutrogena Singapore facebook page!

Where to get the product:
If there are other stores selling this do share them in the comments section!

Description: The Neutrogena Hydroboost watergel continuously replenishes moisture and boosts skin's water retention ability for long lasting hydration.The SPF 30 PA++ gel provides long lasting hydration with sun protection.

Ingredients: Contains Hyaluronic acid and Olive extract

Claims to: Provides up to 4 times moisture to dry skin cells continuously over 12 hours.
                SPF 30 PA++ gel - shields skin from darkening and harmful ultraviolet rays.









Scent: It is light-scented.

Packaging: A normal and cool blue packaging.

Results: My skin is moisturized and smoother after application. When I tested it on my face, my oil secretion is reduced! For the SPF 30 PA++ gel, I apply it 15-30mins before exposure to the Sun and it works well too! It prevents my skin from darkening!

PROS: 
-Works well on my acne-prone skin as it doesn't agitate acne! I have pretty bad skin due to acne so and it works for me so it should work for most of you as well! :D
-absorbs very well into skin without leaving any greasy feel!
-is very light on the skin
-Skin looks brighter after application!

CONS:
- None that I've experienced/found out!

Conclusion: I will definitely purchase this gel! 
Rating: 4.5/5



Please do tell me what you want me to review or post more on! Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I have acne-prone skin as well and I like that it has SPF 30. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete