Saturday, August 31, 2013

[REVIEW] Organia Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

So... my first post after a very long hiatus! I've recently been interested with many beauty products and I have so many that I think I should start posting reviews and stuff like most beauty blogs do. The first product I'm going to review today is the Organia Aloe Vera Soothing Gel from Korea!

Where to buy: You can find the link at the bottom of this post! Do let me know if there are other websites selling it!

Description: Aloe Vera Gel helps calm your skin, moisturizes and can also help soothe your pimples! It also helps to smoothen your skin and prevents it from peeling!

Ingredients: Pure Aloe Vera extract!

Scent: A very refreshing scent I'm sure most people will like! It's not too strong either!

Packaging: Something cool and normal but I'm okay with it.

Results: Yet to see the results on my pimples yet but it moisturizes well and my breakouts have been reduced.



 

There's so many ways to use Aloe Vera Gel!!


I bought it at $8.90 plus delivery! It's quite reasonable as it's quite a big container.

authentication~ -made in korea- 






so I tested it on the sensitive part on my thigh. 


It appears smoother and is moisturized after application.


As you can see, there's a slight bit of contrast between my left and right thigh! I've applied the gel on my left thigh! (p.s the lighting isn't that good)
-

Overall rating: 4.2/5

If you are interested in the product, you may get it here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment